23 May 2019

come what May



With May comes flowers, flowy dresses, a feeling of carefreeness
& yo-yo weather to boot. Today had a bit of it all.


I was out & about in a vintage style maxi dress that feels straight out of the 1970s. After having ran through several handbag options in my head, I decided to just roll with it & continue carrying the Coach Convertible Clutch that I have been for the past few days. These bags are great for me when I want to carry something that’s compact yet has a nice capacity. This one is 24 years old and the leather on it is just so smooth & supple. I love that I can switch the leather strap out with a novelty or chain one like this boutique Dinky Chain Strap.
I’m a fan of this bag style, check out my burgundy one I posted here.


As for today’s weather, it began crisp, warmed up, rained a quick minute as I was snapping photos & is currently the loviest of Spring evenings.

vintage Coach Convertible Clutch in British Tan, Style #9635, 11 x 7 x 2.5. Coach Dinky Strap in light gold, Style #58847, 48” long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

popular posts