19 February 2019

rediscovering & refashioning


In recent months, I’ve seen some great reviews of the Coach Dinky 24 so imagine my delight as I realized I already have something similar in my collection....

My BOTD: vintage Coach Convertible Clutch, Style #9635. This burgundy one was made in New York City. At 11” x 7” x 2.5”, it’s close in size & look to the Dinky 24. I’ve refashioned this classic piece with a metal chain/leather strap from a newer Coach 1941 Tea Rose Dinky giving me the option to wear it 3 ways: crossbody or as a shoulder bag with either a shorter doubled or longer single strap.

How exciting is it to rediscover an item in your own closet & simply restyle it to make it feel like something current & new again to you?!

This bag also dresses up wonderfully with a new Outlet novelty strap. Stay tuned for that future look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular posts