07 February 2019

winter greens


I love the color green so I was pretty excited to have come across this vintage Coach pre-creed Chunky Shoulder Bag (predecessor to the Courier Pouch). Decades old, I can hardly believe how rich its soft, time-worn leather still is.

To maintain (& with today’s forecasted rain), I applied Obenauf’s Heavy Duty LP this morning.

To add structure & organization, I use a felt insert/organizer purchased through Amazon.

My BOTD: Coach pre-creed Chunky Shoulder Bag: Style #8920, 9.5” x 9.5” x 5”.

If you like the look, Coach has introduced several modern versions of the Courier Bag in recent seasons that stay quite true to this iconic silhouette.

Coincidentally with the green theme, the spot I was in to grab this photo had a creek with the most amazing sea-glass color today. If I hadn’t seen it, I couldn’t have imagined it.

[Revised to include what I believe is the correct bag name.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular posts