01 June 2019

memory lane

Coach Stewardess Bag

Coach Stewardess Bag

Coach Stewardess Bag

I have an affection for the nostalgic-evoking,
whether it be the abstract or the tangible.

Yesterday, my husband & I went on an antiquing excursion but really just a day of wandering together. The drive, listening to the radio, meandering around spaces overflowing with treasures of the past all evoke warm thoughts of our times “just married” to chasing after young ones to still enjoying each other’s company after so many years. 

Continuing with my walk down memory lane, I was carrying a Coach Stewardess Bag which I remember as the first style of Coach bag I found thrifting back in the day. This is the smaller version with less hardware to reduce weight & an ID holder window under its flap for credentials. Some have a strap with the UA embossed logo stamp that were for United Airlines Stewardesses. This classic beauty sweetly reminds me of where I began with my handbag thrifting adventures.

vintage Coach Stewardess Bag, 11 x 8 x 4.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular posts