09 January 2019

vintage sweetness

This Coach Isla Chain Crossbody with Floral Bundle Print & Bow has such a vintage sweetness to it. Comfortably fits my necessities. Outside back slip pocket perfectly holds my iPhone 7 in its case. 

Coach My BOTD: Isla Chain Crossbody: Style F28031, 8.75” x 5.5” x 3”.


What's in my bag?

  • iPhone 7 & case with a cat phone ring
  • Coach pleated pouch holds key fob
  • Coach vintage skinny make-up kit holds a mini mechanical pencil, eye drops, lotion, nail file, bandaids, hand wipe, concealer stick, hair elastic & pins
  • Coach card pouch as wallet (with added ring & chain) holds ~6 cards & bills
  • mint tin with mirror (very old but I just keep refilling)
  • EOS lip balm
  • reading glasses
  • DIY matchbook sticky note holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular posts